This training to become a Transformational Breath® facilitator is a development step in your own life, the whole training is based on the following statement……
“Your quality as a breath facilitator is related to
your quality as a human being.”
Level 4a and Level 4b can unlock the door to more joy, abundance and hope that you could have ever wished for.
As well as being able to start your own practice as a Transformational Breath® Facilitator.
An earlier participant in this training said:
“Coaching with the breath is guiding people to their inner light, and as their light shines mine shines even more and this is so enlightening. I feel one with the whole universe”
Prerequisite for this course is having done a Transformational Breath® Seminar week or levels I, II and III of personal training.
Location: Glastonbury has been a place of pilgrimage since before records began, Pre-Christian religions worshipped here, ancient Goddess, Druids visited the wells on this beautiful land known as Avalon, once an island.
The whole area is riddled with mythology and legend, it’s said that King Arthur, and Guinevere, are buried on the grounds of Glastonbury Abbey. This same Abbey ruins cradle the birth of the Christian church in England, it believed Christ himself visited the town in his early years with his uncle Joseph of Arimathea, who after his death returned and planted the crown of thorns in the ground where a thorn bush still grows today.
Glastonbury is said to be the Heart Chakra of the planet and the revival of the Ancient Goddess Religion was born here. It’s known to be a place of High Vibrational Energies, a powerful vortex on the planetary grid, sitting right on top of the Mary and Michael Lay-lines.
I personally believe that is the perfect place in England to be doing this beautiful and loving work, breathing into our bellies, receiving the compassionate and nurturing energy of The Goddess in this green and pleasant land x
If your heart feels called, please book your place as soon as possible.
Training week 2 Level 4b.
During this week you will have a deeper introduction to transformational coaching. In transformational coaching, we use awareness, direct questions, coach attitude, reprogramming, clearness in thinking, behaviour and making goals.
Transformational coaching is helping clients to make contact with their inner feelings. It is helping to be conscious so it will become clear which actions have to be done and how goals can be realized. Transformational coaching is a deepening of skills and consciousness. It gives your profession as a facilitator a deeper meaning in working with clients.
Headlines of this part of transformational coaching are:
- Miracle Consciousness
- Supportive Feedback (Sandwiching)
- The Work (of Byron Katie)
- Presuppositions of coaching
- Coaching with a wheel of life
- Professional ethics
You will have again daily breathing session for integration purposes. Besides working with transformational coaching there will be a breath workshop and you will guide a breathing session of a client in this workshop. You will go on a deeper level in the technique.
There will also be attention given too:
- Breathing with special groups (baby’s, children, seniors, certain illness) •
- Deepening of Body Mapping skills
- Participant Lead Troubleshooting
- 5 specific integration areas of Transformational Breath® i.e. birth trauma . authorities . specific negative thoughts. integration trauma . past lives
- Anatomy of the breathing
- At the end of the week, there will be a short written examination.
This Training will be presented by Vincent Oloo Certified Transformational Breath® Facilitator and Senior Trainer from Nairobi Kenya and assisted by Julie Ann Horrox Co-Trainer from the UK both are fully Certified Transformational Breath® Facilitators.
Your Training Team have 35 yrs Experience of professional Breathwork between them x
Your investment and planning: Your investment for Level 4B is £165o per week.
If you pay well in advance you will get a discount of 10% Early bird before Feb 23rd 2021.
Payment plans are available, please ask for details.
Training Venue: The Training will take place at Ivy Cottage B&B Retreat a 20-minute drive from Glastonbury
Arrival times: Participants: 10 am to Register for a 10.30 am Start.
Food and Accommodation:
Guests will be provided with accommodation in stylish and peaceful accommodation in the village of Stawell on the Somerset Levels, Ivy Cottage is a tranquil place to unwind and chill out from the day to day stresses of life. Breakfasts are Traditional & Vegetarian; most diets are catered for.
Accommodation: can be paid directly and is as follows for….. 6 nights and 7 days
£420 for a Double room with a Private Bathroom
£360 for a Private room with a shared bathroom
Call Diana or Chris on:+44 07702844887
For Camping own tent or campervan call The Hideout Camping and caravan Park, 5mins walk away from Tel: 0797442190
We may be able to book you in for extra nights either the day before or after the training if you book early enough and your room is are available.
Most evenings will be free to study. Diana will let you know where you can get takeout food for the evening or you can use the kitchen so long as there is no meat cooked.
There may be an evening when we want to share something together, go for a walk in nature or visit a sacred site if you wish.
All snacks, teas and coffee and local spring water is included in our training fee. Lunches will be delicious high vibe amazing vegan and gluten-free and 50 % raw food for Lunch lovingly prepared and most diets can be catered for.
So much gratitude for the use of the amazing home of Diana and Chris; who have very kindly rented us their 2nd sitting room as our Training space with patio doors onto a beautiful garden.
What to wear?
Comfortable clothes that allow movement, we recommend loose-fitting trousers, not jeans. You will be lying on the floor.
What to bring?
If you are coming by car you are welcome for your own comfort, to bring your favourite pillows and a blanket or two, otherwise, this will all be provided for you x
Details of the venue:
Ivy Cottage, Stawell, Bridgwater TA7 9AA
Located in the village of Stawell on the Somerset Levels, Ivy Cottage is a tranquil place to unwind and chill out from the day to day stresses of life. It’s a 20-minute drive to Glastonbury, and 40 minute drive to Wells, Taunton and Bristol. Junction 23 of the M5 is a 10-minute drive. A perfect location for that getaway you know you deserve.
Getting There: It’s an estimated 3 hrs drive from London, 3/4 of an hour from Bristol Airport. There is a train station in Bridgewater. Alternatively, there are regular trains from London to Bristol and buses from Bristol to Glastonbury and or Bridgewater which take 1hr 30 minutes.
There are several National express buses every day to and from London Heathrow and Victoria directly to Glastonbury and or Bridgewater, alternatively, Local Company Berry’s buses run from Hammersmith London to Glastonbury/ Bridgewater several times a day.
There are very few buses from Glastonbury to Bridgewater.
Any questions please contact Julie Ann Horrox
Telephone: +44 (0)7967308695
Terms and Conditions :
- For you to confirm your place on this training you must complete the registration process below which includes the payment of a non-refundable deposit of £500.
- You will then be sent a receipt for this Deposit amount with an invoice for the remaining balance, which should be paid in full 1 month before the Training begins.
- Full payment is required to ensure a place on this training unless payment by instalments for the ‘Tuition fee-only’ have been negotiated in advance.
- Should you have any specific requirements or further questions please contact Julie Ann… JAH@loveinthebreath.com
- Please note: The organiser should be paid the ‘net amount’ for her workshop/Training/delegate rate. All costs for transfers of funds must be paid by yourself in full.
- Individual holiday insurance is recommended to be taken out at the time of booking. Prices do not include train tickets, flights or transfers. We cannot provide any refund for transport problems or delays or cancellations due to sickness or ill health or personal emergencies.
- Booking is taken as acceptance of these conditions.
Registration and further information…
A brief overview of THE WHOLE TRAINING PROGRAMME Levels 1 to 5
PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
6-day Seminar or Levels 1,2 & 3 Weekends £1350
- Learn the fundamentals of Transformational Breath®
- Clear emotional blockages with 12 facilitated sessions
- Gain the knowledge required to gift yourself Transformational Breath® sessions at home.
- Your most powerful self-healing tool for wellbeing.
- Understand how to master your mind and feel good more of the time.
- Price includes deligate rate and delicious healthy lunches.
- Hot tub rebirthing experience.
PROFESSIONAL FACILITATOR TRAINING Levels 4a & b (7 days each) £1650 each week
- Learn how to facilitate sessions and hold sacred space
- An interactive hands-on approach to learning
- Give and receive facilitated 1-1 breathwork sessions
- Understand body mechanics & the anatomy of breathing
- Learn how to apply body mapping, analyse breathing
- patterns and work with an intention
- Followed by a period of internship and mentoring
- To support you towards becoming a Certified Transformational Breath Facilitator.
Level 5 TRAINING £2300 7 days ( not available in Glastonbury)
- Public speaking and workshop leader skills.
- for those who wish to run workshops or
- To become Transformational Breath® Trainers