Levels 1, 2 and 3 of the Transformational Breath® Foundation Personal and Professional Training Program 2022 Date/venues -T.B.C
Transform Your Life
6- Day SEMINAR
with Vincent Oloo Senior Trainer from Kenya and Julie Ann Horrox, Co-Trainer from the UK, both Trained By Judith Kravitz and have over 35yrs experience as Professional Breathwork Practitioners between them.
This Residential Personal Training Seminar is designed for your personal growth by learning to give yourself Award-Winning Transformational Breath® Sessions. It’s also your first Training step toward Professional Certification and this exciting and powerful course is open to complete beginners and experienced breathers alike.
On this 6-Day Training course, you will…..
- Be guided to explore your own breath and discover your own unique breathing pattern.
- You will understand how it is that your breathing reflects what’s going on for you at the subconscious level.
- Gain insight into how and why your breath reveals the way you embrace life.
- You will learn to use your breath to set yourself free from all the hidden, suppressed emotions that sabotage your life.
- Discover how to surrender to love and accept yourself on a deeper level than ever before.
- Develop or deepen skills of allowing and accepting what is, with this simple and powerful vehicle of your own breath.
- You will receive skilled guidance to open you to your own boundless self, to the joy and beauty that you already are.
Amongst other things, we will take a closer look at the workings of the mind through the work of Byron Katie. We open to what already is a given, our innate inner wealth with the Abundance Programme and understand how our mind can be ‘reprogrammed’ to allow us to open to our natural abundance on all levels.
This is your invitation to continue to reclaim your breath and master your most powerful tool. If your heart feels called, please book your place as soon as possible. We can only take a maximum of 13 participants on each module, due to the size of our venue, which also means that we have more time for 1-1 support and sharing in an intimate group.
Location: Glastonbury has been a place of pilgrimage since before records began, Pre-Christian religions worshipped here, ancient Goddess, Druids visited the 9 wells on this beautiful Isle of Avalon.
The whole area is riddled with mythology and legend, King Arthur, Guinevere, Glastonbury Abbey and Henry VIII. Glastonbury was the birthplace of the Christian church in England when Joseph of Arimathea Jesuses uncle visited the town planting his crown of thorns in the ground on Wearyall Hill.
Glastonbury is known as Heart Chakra of the planet and place of High Vibrational Energies, I personally believe that is the perfect place in England to be doing this beautiful, deep and loving work, breathing into our bellies, receiving the compassionate and nurturing energy of The Goddess in this green and pleasant land x
If your heart feels called, please book your place as soon as possible.
Your reasons for Joining this Seminar could be …
You wish to be more successful in whatever you do!
You feel called to aim for greater things in life and need help reaching higher!
Your breath feels restricted or do you feel held back in any way by your past, thoughts or emotions!
You may wish to train and help others to raise their vibration, to feel happier, lighter and freer.
You have ongoing issues that have not shifted with more conventional therapies or medicine.
So what’s Included…
- 2-3 Professionally Facilitated Transformational Breath® Sessions every day.
- A deeper understanding of Breathing Analysis including Demonstrations.
- Integration of unconsciously held negative emotional charges.
- Resolution of negative programming and Family patterns.
- Dyadic Soul Communication.
- Toning & Sound Healing.
- Breath and Movement.
- Hot Tub Warm Water Breathing
- Self-Breathing Sessions.
- Partnered Breathing sessions.
- Mirror Breathing Session.
- Advanced Breaths to the Access Higher States of Consciousness.
- Insights and inspirations beyond your imagination!
Tools to take away with you and use again and again include…
- 5 Rites Daily yoga practice,
- The fountain of youth.
- The Forgiveness Exercise.
- Byron Katie’s “The Work”
- The Abundance Program.
- Learning how to self-body-map.
- Giving Yourself Transformational Breath® Sessions.
- And lots more besides
A Few of the Many Benefits Include …
Physically… Eliminate restrictive breathing patterns and gain relaxation, enhanced detoxification which leads to more Joy, Energy, and Vitality. Our breath is our connection to life and therefore to the amount of good we are willing to receive in life
Mentally ..…6 Days of breathing brings peace of mind, relieve stress and anxiety, ease panic attacks & depression, recalibrates thought patterns that no longer serve you, leaving space for enhanced creativity and can provide you with more mental clarity and quietens the monkey mind.
Emotionally…Creates permanent resolution by freeing repressed emotions and negativity, held in the body/mind. Become far less bothered about what others think about you. Regain access to inner peace, insight’s and develop greater compassion for yourself and others.
Spiritually…Used to access higher levels of awareness. Experience fully connect with your inner being and open up to unique experiences, which will provide you with powerful insights and guide you into higher levels of consciousness. Opening up your intuition, creativity and sexual expression.
This Training will be presented by Vincent Oloo Senior Trainer from Nairobi Kenya and assisted by Julie Ann Horrox Co-Trainer from the UK both are fully Certified Transformational Breath® Facilitators trained By Judith Kravitz.
Between them, they have over 35years experience of Conscious Breathwork. Both of them started life a Tailors in the fashion business and now are here to support you to cut the cloth of your life and shape it into your dreams and desires.
Your investment and Planning:
Deposit: A £400 non-refundable deposit secures your place.
Fees: Course Training Fee £1350 including all materials, delegate rate, local spring water, snacks, vegan gluten-free lunch.
Early Bird: Pay four months in advance to receive a discount of 10%
Payment Plans: Monthly payment plans are available on request if required, pls ask for details.
Timings: The course starts at 10 am on the first day and ends at 2 pm after lunch on the last day.
Interns: (Facilitators in Training) for more information please go to…
Training Venue: The Training will take place at The Avalon Centre, 3 mins walk from the B&B.
Bed Breakfast and Evening meal: Comfortable and affordable B&B and your evening meal can be or ordered on your booking form.
Accommodation: 25 Norbins Rd, Glastonbury, BA6 9JF.
Guests will be provided with wonderfully comfortable accommodation of their choice at Apple Fairy B&B, a 2-minute walk from the training venue. You will receive a very warm welcome from Janet and Stefan, you can enjoy amazing service in this peaceful accommodation in central Glastonbury, only a few minutes walk from the high street.
Apple Fairy is made up of six beautifully designed themed rooms inspired by fairies, magic and fantasy, with a twist of Glastonbury. With a selection of twin, double and en-suite rooms to choose from, you’ll experience a truly unique, generous and magical stay.
Accommodation and evening meal costs:
£612 for Private Double En-suite
£570 for a Double room with a shared bathroom (with one other room)
£474 for Twin En-suite (shared with one other)
£270 Own Camper/Caravan/Tent with Electric inc Breakfast
£200 Own Tent Camping inc Breakfast
£120 Non-residential Suppers Only
We may be able to book you in for extra nights either the day before or after the training enabling you to explore Avalon more extensively please ask for this on your booking form.
There maybe be some optional classes after dinner in the evenings eg Inspirational Videos, and there will be an afternoon trip walking around the sacred sites of Avalon, ie The Tor and The Abby. On the 4th we have a hot tub breath session at Earth Spirit Centre 5 miles south of the City.
We pride ourselves on providing outstanding and delicious high vibe food, which is mainly vegan and gluten-free. We can then add cheese, eggs and butter once we know how many attending are vegetarian, we have amazing inspirational chefs. The food is all lovingly prepared and most diets can be catered for, so, please ask if you have special needs/requests.
Who can attend?
Beginners and experienced breathers alike.
An estimated 3 hrs drive from London or 45 minutes from Bristol Airport, also buses from the airport to Bristol then take 376 to Glastonbury.
There is no train station in Glastonbury, the nearest one is Castle Cary with takes 2hrs from London and a 35-minute taxi ride to Glastonbury.
Alternatively, there are regular trains(1hr40mis) or buses(2hrs 30mins) from London to Bristol by Megga Bus or National Express. From Bristol to Glastonbury take the 376 bus which takes 1hr 20 minutes.
There a few buses every day direct from London to Glastonbury, Berry’s Buses run from Hammersmith London(6.45 pm evening) to Glastonbury (leave 7.30 am daily) each day, please check online up to date for accuracy.
Public Transport options:
Telephone: Any questions please contact Julie Ann Horrox +44 (0)7967308695
Please complete both the Registration and Health & Safety forms…
For an Overview of THE WHOLE TRAINING PROGRAMME please go to…https://loveinthebreath.com/training/#personal-development
Terms and Conditions :
- For you to confirm your place on this training you must complete the registration process below which includes the payment of a non-refundable deposit of £400.
- You will then be sent a receipt for this Deposit amount with an invoice for the remaining balance, which should be paid in full 1 month before the Training begins.
- Full payment is required to ensure your place on this training unless payment by instalments for the ‘Tuition fee-only’ have been negotiated in advance.
- Should you have any specific requirements or further questions please contact Julie Ann… JAH@loveinthebreath.com
- Please note: The organiser should be paid the ‘net amount’ for her workshop/Training/delegate rate. All costs for transfers of funds must be paid by yourself in full.
- Individual holiday insurance is recommended to be taken out at the time of booking. Prices do not include train tickets, flights or transfers.
- We cannot provide any refund for transport problems or delays or cancellations due to sickness or ill health or personal emergencies.
- If an event is cancelled due to COVID we will transfer funds to the next possible Training you can attend with us.
- Payments from Abroad we recommend that you pay by www.transferwise.com or similar as this is cheap and easy.
- Any last-minute payments by card on arrival will incur an excess charge of around 3%.
- Booking is taken as acceptance of these conditions.