Love in the Breath
Your 90-minute Breathwork Session online or in-person
- Breathing Analysis: Understanding how your breathing pattern is impacting your life i.e. constricted breathing impacts your flow of energy.
- Inspirational coaching to help you get more productive and focused.
- Find liberation from restricted breathing patterns.
- Learn to breathe fully in a relaxed and open way, leading to a life of fewer complications.
- let go of judgements and become more self-accepting.
- Intention setting: Each breath session is designed around a specific intention or goal established by the breather.
- Breathing: The breathing part of the session lasts for about 45 minutes.
- Recommended 4-10sessions for your maximum benefit.
Book a Free 30-minute chat to discuss your individual needs.
Coming soon at various clinic locations.
I can also offer sessions elsewhere in South West Scotland, visiting you in your own home for an additional charge, please ask for details.
I would never turn anyone away because of money! If you are feeling completely compelled to do this work I am always open to the possibility of fair and equal exchanges.
If you have any questions about one-to-one sessions, please don’t hesitate to contact me .
What to expect from our session
You will be given clear guidance and full instructions on how to breathe, what to do and expect. Before we start the session there is time to ask any questions you may have. It is best to wear loose clothing for your session(s).
For approximately 45 minutes to 1 hour, you will lie down, relax, and engage in deep, dynamic and specific breathing patterns. You will be guided on how to open restricted breathing patterns so your entire respiratory system is utilized. I use carefully selected music through the session to help you to keep your breath in a rhythm. You will be encouraged to keep your awareness of your feelings as you breathe. A hands-on technique called ‘body mapping’ is used to release blocks held your muscles. We also use sacred sounds to express and set free emotional blocks. Integration is often very gentle and joyful and at times intense. Emotions often surface that have been repressed for a long time. The result is a deep state of relaxation and peace.
Transformational Breath® is an advanced technology that takes us beyond the mind into the transpersonal realm. Because the technique works so deeply, you may accomplish in one session what could have ordinarily taken years. Some people have one specific issue to deal with and may only come for one session, receiving the breakthrough they need. However, most people have layers of issues that are all interconnected. Therefore I recommend for your maximum benefit that a minimum of 5 consecutive sessions is most beneficial. The completion of 10 sessions can create significant life shifts. I have had clients clear major life patterns like anxiety, self-worth, or asthma in as little as 1 to 5 sessions.
Shared Session in Glastonbury
2.5-hour Transformational Breath ® with lovers, friends or family
Share the experience of Transformational Breath® with someone you love and treat yourselves to a day out in Glastonbury!
- Breath Analysis and Coaching: You will have your own mini-coaching session to clarify your intentions and a breath analysis session each.
- Breathing Session: You will both breathe together at the same time for Just over an hour.
I offer joint sessions for two people Breathing at the same time, available on any day of the week subject to availability.
These sessions are exactly the same as a one-to-one but for two people together, as a shared experience.
In the West Country or in Your own Home xXx
£160 for 2 people
Elsewhere in the South West of England, I can visit you in your own home for an extra charge.
If you have any questions about my joint sessions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.